Wednesday 6 May 2015

Meet Nova

"Ahh, here we see a wild Nova casually sitting on a rock, while hanging out with a Salmon."
~~~
Hey, you! Yes, you! Thank you so much for checking out my blog.
As you can tell, this blog is a replacement for my SoD Forum signature.
Here, you can see my info and the many dragons I've trained.
There will be art too, by the many talented artists on the forums.
Feel free to visit my dragons, they won't bite, I promise.


~~~
About me.
~~~
My Viking
~~~
Name: Natalia Romanova.

Nickname: Nova (in-game), Nov, or Nat.

Main-dragon: Bucky, the Stormcutter.

Age: 18

Female/

Works at The Nightingale Rehabilitation Center as a Dragon Rehabilitor.

Favorite places: Icestorm Island, The Wilderness and the Training Grounds.
* * *
~~~
IRL
~~~
I'm just a socially awkward 18 year-old dragon-loving Marvel nerd in real-life.
ISTP/Female/Malaysian

Bi and proud!
(Credit to GreenAsSin for the emblem.)
~~~
~~~
Current obsession: Age of Ultron, Cap 3 filming, Fin Punch!, Tales of Alethrion.
Infinite Obsession: Marvel, Steve/Bucky, The Winter Soldier.

* * *
Forum Activities.
~~~
Comics
~~~
I often make these funny comics out of my screenshots, on the forums.
Check them out, maybe?
1. Farm
2. Judge
3. Secret ~(Ft. Bucky.)
5. Hobby
6. Secret #2 ~(Ft. Loki.)
7. Derpy Derp ~(The Birth of a Meme)
* * *
Some memorable moments:
~~~
That time I had a butterfly on my Forum join date.
I do believe it was a Butterfly drone sent by Bucky to spy on me.
(Credit to catiedragons for the GIF.)
* * *
The Day that Bucky became a freaking meme.
(Thanks to toothless572 for being such a potato.)
* * *
A SoD Mosaic, with screenshots by the many awesome players of SoD.
(Look closely and you can see Bucky and me ;w;)
(Credit to catiedragons for the mosaic.)
~~~
Art & Adoptables
~~~
I make adoptables from time to time.
Currently working on them.
~~~
If you are reading this, you should know that I might take dragon drawing or chibi requests (on the forums through PM) out of boredom.
Samples can be viewed through my dA.
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment